Can Norspan 20 mg & Lyrica cause high level of pulse and BP?

I am using under my doctor s advice Norspan 20 mg patches & Lyrica 75 mg. I have reduced my Norspan from 20mg plus 10 mg per week and Lyrica 600 mg daily to try to combat a feeling of constant tiredness, but to no effect. I am taking these drugs because of a diagnosis many years ago of CFS & Fibrimyalgia, not exacerbated by Spinal Stenosis an d collapsing Disks. A surgeon opperated on L#-$-% clamping rods to these vertebrae, but the pain has only become worse. I have CAD CABGs in 1981, 1997 & a Stent in 2006. I have some lung problems as well as complex Apneas. I have Atrial Fibrilation with my puilse rate jumping anywhere from 200 to 30 bpm. IO now have a pacemaker inserted to keep my lower level at about 70. I will bne 80 on Dec. 7 My Total Cholesterol is around 5.0 or lower (Au). I have Type II Diabetes. I am wondering is there is any prospect of my doctor prescribing any pain killers more effective than my current treatment. My BP is usually between 100 & 127 over between 50 & 60. I take a low dose (4mg) of perindopril. Regards Bill Pil;grim
Mon, 8 Apr 2019