What is Narcotic?
This is a medication that controls pain which is derived from Morphine or Heroine. Typically, the ones prescribed to patients include Oxycodone, Morphine, Hydrocodone and Hydromorphone. In legal terms, these are drugs whose distribution is tightly controlled and in some cases illegal (e.g. cocaine, heroine).
Questions and answers on "Narcotic"
Health resources related to Narcotic
- Side effect of Narcotic
- Narcotic metabolism pathway
- Way to find out narcotic
- Long-term narcotic pain killers
- Narcotic withdrawal and ekg changes
- Non narcotic prescription pain medication
- How to reduce narcotic without pain and throbbing in head
- Oxyir of drugs that increase narcotic effects
- Narcotic combination for pain pain medication
- Symptoms of narcotic detox or blood poisoning