Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

CT scan showed bladder wall thickening, tilted uterus, ovarian cyst. Get severe pain during urination with pass out. Help?

yes i recently went to the hospital and they ran a series of test of which one was a CT scan and showed that i had thickening of my bladder wall and my uterus was right tilted and Cysts on my ovaries since than i have had a menstrual cycle and the pain is tremendous in my bladder area and the area of my ovaries so bad that i have to have someone in the restroom with me because i almost pass out when urinating or standing more than 10 minutes
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern, the CT report and other report which shows the thicken wall of bladder and the tilted uterus has nothing to with the symptoms of pass out the reason of this could be something else and not this, take care and have nice day.
Answered: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor