Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Ball of right foot hurt after fall. Recovered from heel fracture. Condition of feet?

I m a teen full of energy! Yesterday at target Iran up to those big red balls outside and stood up there for a little, then I jumped off. When I jumped off I Ianded on the ball of my right foot . It hurts. But I can still walk..I just recovered from a heel fracture about 6 weeks ago! Could I have hurt my foot even more jumping
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Thanks for posting your query.

According to your description, it seems to be soft tissue injury over right foot. As you can walk and put your weight, bone injury is less likely.

I advice you to apply ice packs over it. Avoid putting weight and rest well. You can take anti-inflammatory drug like motrin to reduce pain and inflammation.

Wishing you good health
Dr Saurabh Gupta
Answered: Mon, 19 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor