Can Advil be taken for pain in the pelvic area?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 23 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I got up to go to the grocery store.... and I felt pain ace in my pelvic area. I figured i could walk it off but it does not seem to want to go away. I wanted to find out if I should take a couple of Advil?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes ,you can.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,it seems some soft tissue injury,so you can take Advil as par required.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal