What does pain in the right-side of the chest while breathing deep indicate?
Gastrc issues are more likely
Thanks for query,
As you age is just 31 chances of it being cardiac are too low unless you are a chronic smoker or a tobacco abuser.
So if you are a nin smoker go for simple ecg.
In case you are smoker 2 d echo should be done.
if these tests are normal you are having acid peptic reflux disorder or gastritis.
It cause soft tissue injury and inflammation in gut wall and esophagus causing pain of nature you described.
Sternum and nearby arear are usually involved.
An endoscopy has to be done to ruke out the cause.
For time being would suggest you to take Omeprazole 40 mg once daily with a glass of chilled milk.
Take any over the counter antacid syrup along with it.
Follow up with reports!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes chest pain while breathing with palpitations
- What are reasons for chest and back pain while breathing
- What does difficulty in breathing and chest pain indicate
- Chest pain while breathing and coughing difficulty in breathing
- What causes right sided head pain on breathing
- Pain in the chest while breathing what is this
- Pain in the chest while running and deep breathing cause
- What causes left sided pain while breathing
- Pain taking deep breath right side
- Chest pain right side breathing
- What causes stabbing pain in the abdomen?
- What causes persistent nausea in a diabetic?
- Suggest treatment for stomach pain, vomiting and constipation
- What does green colored stool indicate?
- What causes blood and mucus during a bowel movement?
- Suggest treatment for constant diarrhea
- What causes intermittent chest pain that radiates to the stomach?
- What causes dizziness while on Sucralfate?
- What causes abdominal pain, fever, green stool and mild constipation?
- What does this CT scan report indicate?