What causes fatigue and chest pain along with acid reflux?
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but your symptoms could be due to a number of causes, the most common of which is gastritis and GERD.. I would recommend that you take omeprazol once daily and ranitidine before every meal. If your symptoms improved then continue taking then for ten days and get a test for h.pylori infection which might be the cause of gastritis..
If your symptoms did not improve within an hour from taking the first dose of omeprazol and ranitidine then you will need to visit the hospital as soon as possible to get an ecg and echocardiogram to exclude cardiac causes such as angina .. If these tests came back normal then you will need to get a chest x-ray to exclude pneumonia , Tb and bronchitis .. I hope you find this helpful ..
Dear sir, hello again.. unfourtanetly most people in remission from sarcoidosis experience a relapse at least once in their lifetime .. The symptoms you are experiencing could be due to a relapse including the butterfly rash which occurs with autoimmune diseases as sarcoidosis and the difficulty going up and down the stairs which can be due to bone cysts occurring with sarcoidosis . However, I would recommend that you get a chest X-ray to determine if there are any swollen lymph nodes or lung infiltrates together with an X-ray on your leg joints to determine if there are any bone cysts .. I hope you find this helpful
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain or acid reflux please help
- Acid reflux chest pain
- What causes acid reflux disease
- Severe acid reflux chest pain
- Acid reflux related chest pain
- How to treat chest pain with acid reflux
- Acid reflux cause pain in rib
- Acid reflux chest pain symptoms
- Acid reflux with servere chest pain
- What can cause acid reflux
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?