What is Echocardiogram?
Echocardiogram, is ultrasound study of the heart, done using ultrasonic waves and recording the reflections of these waves from the tissues. The Echo primarily helps in studying the structural and functional aspects of the heart including the mobility of the valves and condition of the heart walls.
Questions and answers on "Echocardiogram"
Health resources related to Echocardiogram
- Will taking garlic effect echocardiogram results
- Normal echocardiogram next step
- Ekg abnormal results but echocardiogram ok
- Can an echocardiogram detect lung issues
- Does an echocardiogram show a widowmaker
- Is fasting necessary before an echocardiogram
- What would red mean on a echocardiogram
- Normal echocardiogram as opposed to stress echocardiogram
- Echocardiogram showed problems
- Dr. wants to see me after echocardiogram