Does vertigo with 150/80 BP require medical attention?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that although there is nothing to worry but considering your age it's advisable that you should get an ECG and an Echocardiogram done.
Echo is important to rule out any aortic stenosis.
I hope this information will answer your query
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vertigo atrial fibrillation medication
- Headaches dizziness vertigo taking medication for high bp recommendations
- Medical vertigo causes
- High bp had vertigo inner ear infection wobbly feet emergency
- Syncope vertigo negative eye sore teary muscle weakness bp drop
- Has high bp cough vertigo prescribed vertin curable
- Dizziness lethargy vertigo side effects of bp medication coversyl
- Medical condition vertigo
- Suffering from vertigo depression bp medication not helping suggestions
- Over the counter medication for vertigo
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?