Allergy with socks

i am getting alergy while using sox
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
change the socks frequently. better to use cotton one.you may get fungal infection on waring these repeatdly without drying or changing.
pedro's  Response
Hi, You did not mention the symptoms that you have as you are wearing the socks. One should wear cotton socks so that it absorb the moisture and aerates the area locally. It helps in relief of problems with socks. Changing the socks every alternate day is ideal. Putting dusting powder avoids building of moisturizer. The problems of wearing socks are Seborrheic dermatitis, Ring worm, Jock itch and thrush. You can use NEBASULF powder over the area and wear the shoe by changing the socks daily.