10 year daughter, vomiting liquid, dizziness, feeling hot. Suffering from coaliac disease. Suggestions?

Hello my 10 year old daughter has been regularly sick for 8 days now. She has a drink and minutes later will vomit the same drink. The vomit is liquid only and has no solids in the vomit at all. She is eating meals fine, her appetite is good, she is going to the toilet fine (normal stools) but does compalin about being dizzy and at times, feeling hot.

(She is confirmed as having Coeliac disease and has been on a gluten free diet for over 3 years now.)
Mon, 20 May 2013