Stomach cramps, vomiting. Have coeliac disease. Boils on ankles, feet. Linked symptoms?

Hi - I have been suffering from severe stomach cramps resulting in very violent vomitting, the doctors conducted an endoscopy and confirmed coeliac disease - I m on a strict glueten & wheat free diet yet the cramps persist evry 2 weeks or so. During and after my l.ast child (18 months ago) - I had painful boils around my ankels and feet after numerous tests the doctor told me I have a strange dorment TB, his words were he was surprised I could walk, move etc - apparently it was all very strange - I had no symptoms of TB and the doctor confirmed it was not conagious - he said not to worry about it though should i get pregnant again - I should inform the doctors! Could all this be linked?
Mon, 25 Nov 2013