What does this ultrasound scan report indicate?
I had a early pregnancy scan last week(14th Nov,15), the outcome was Yalk sac was seen and fetal pole was not seen. Post scan week, started bleeding every often with mix of brown & Red. Since 2 days, the bleeding is quiet heavy. Also, My first pregnancy went miscarriage due to this bleeding issue & no fetal pole and Yalk sac formed.
Kindly advise the needy and precautions to save my 2 nd pregnancy. am very thankful.
The latest scan report as follows.
Cervix measured 3.0 cms in length
VCL seen in the right ovary measuring 17X21 mm
Gestational Sac seen. Sac margins appeared regular.
Subchorionic haemorrhage seen inferior to the Gsac measuring 2.1X0.5X0.9 Vol:0.5cc
Yolk sac see.
Fetal pole not yet seen
Single Intrauterine gestination Corresponding to a gestational age of 5-6 weeks with Subchorinic haemorrhage.
Absolute bed rest is a must.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
You have a subchorionoic bleeding that is causing the mixed bleeding now. You need to have a complete bed rest, start with progesterone supplements, and start with a low dose aspirin to increase the blood circulation of the uterus after consulting with your gynecologist. A repeat scan after a week is needed to assess the growth of the sac and fetus.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL XXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Got my ultrasound report what does it indicate
- Explain the ultrasound scan report
- What does the kidney ultrasound report indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- Gynecology ultrasound done what does the report indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan done what does the reports suggests
- Pelvic ultrasound scan done what does the report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Had ultrasound scan what are the findings from the report