Do blood stains during 3rd month of pregnancy indicate a miscarriage?
Ultrasound to confirm the diagnosis
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy can be due to miscarriage or bleeding around the fetus known as subchorionic hemorrhage.
Exact diagnosis can be made by proper examination and ultrasound.
I'd suggest you consult an OBGYN specialist for proper examination, ultrasound, and treatment accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Feel free to ask further.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Grey discharge during pregnancy miscarriage
- Could blood clots during urination indicate miscarriage
- Clexane during pregnancy miscarriage
- Sex and miscarriage during pregnancy
- Miscarriage in pregnancy risk of miscarriage
- Symptoms of miscarriage during the 6th month of pregnancy
- Huge blood clots during miscarriage
- Miscarriage 6th month pregnancy
- Bleeding during pregnancy miscarriage
- Pregnancy 3 months after miscarriage