What does bleeding during third month of pregnancy indicate?
Get an ultrasound scan done.
Thanks for posting your query.
Having a bleeding at three months pregnancy is worrisome. This can happen due to a miscarriage also. You need to get an ultrasound scan done to check the fetal well being and cardiac activity. This is not related to heat or any dietary changes. Avoid any heavy work or strenuous exercise till then.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. XXXXXXX Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cheston during third month of pregnancy
- What does bleeding during pregnancy indicate
- Why is third month scan done during pregnancy
- Headaches in pregnancy third trimester earache during pregnancy
- Precautions during third month of pregnancy
- Fast pulse rate during third month of pregnancy
- Bleeding during pregnancy 8months
- Vomiting in third month of pregnancy
- What causes bleeding during pregnancy
- What affects does bleeding during 6th month of pregnancy
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...