What does bleeding during third month of pregnancy indicate?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 22 May 2018 in Pregnancy
Question: I m three moths pregnant last night i bleeded and i hav hypothyroidism i m taking thronorm 88mcg and after bleeding i had a mole around my nose so is it due to heat i my stomach or something else plzz help ASAP.....
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get an ultrasound scan done.

Detailed Answer:
Having a bleeding at three months pregnancy is worrisome. This can happen due to a miscarriage also. You need to get an ultrasound scan done to check the fetal well being and cardiac activity. This is not related to heat or any dietary changes. Avoid any heavy work or strenuous exercise till then.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. XXXXXXX Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng