What is Fetal pole?
Fetal pole is the term used in ultrasound of the pregnant uterus. The fetal pole is the end of the gestational sac where in lies the fetal end of the baby.
Questions and answers on "Fetal pole"
Health resources related to Fetal pole
- 142 bpm heartbeat of fetal pole of 6 weeks
- Measuring 12 weeks but no fetal pole
- 10 weeks fetal pole 8mm
- Fetal pole in ultrasound
- Cause of late fetal pole
- Pregnancy at 6 weeks shows no fetal pole but gestational sac insitu
- Small fetal pole 6 weeks
- Why fetal pole not form inspite of g sac
- Fetal pole measurement 3mm
- 11 weeks small fetal pole but no heartbeat