What is Gestational sac?
Cystic structure of early pregnancy that represents the amnionic sac, fluid, and placenta.
Questions and answers on "Gestational sac"
Health resources related to Gestational sac
- Single gestational sac 36mm with no embryo
- Elongated gestational sac no yolk
- Elongated gestational sac at six week scan
- I am 5 weeks preg gestational sac elongated
- Gestational sac measuring 2 weeks behind
- Irregular gestational sac with fetal pole measuring 5mm
- Gestational sac without de icus
- What does a collapsed gestational sac look like
- Elongated gestational sac pregnancy
- Odd shaped gestational sac