Presently, not recommended..
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..
I read your question completely and have understood it well enough.
1. I like the way you are thinking. But, believe me all cancers are not hereditary.
2. Most of the cancers are multi factorial, meaning, various causes contribute. Cannot pin point to one cause.
3. Going back to your question, did you have an upper GI endoscopy
earlier when the diagnosis of Gastritis
and Hiatal Hernia
was done. If yes, he doctor would have found any suspicious lesion then and definitely he would have taken tissue for biopsy
Hence do not worry.
4. Now, let's wait for Biopsy report of the Polyps that were removed yesterday.
After that we can plan ahead.
5. But, currently I do not recommend upper gi endoscopy or biopsy.
Hope this helps you..
In case you need further assistance, please contact me back.
Or, you can close the question and rate.