What is Diverticulitis?
Diverticulitis is a common digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches within the bowel wall. This process is known as diverticulosis, and typically occurs within the large intestine, or colon, although it can occasionally occur in the small intestine as well. Diverticulitis results when one of these diverticula becomes inflamed.
Questions and answers on "Diverticulitis"
Health resources related to Diverticulitis
- Proper diet for diverticulitis diverticulosis
- Diverticulitis of urethra
- What food to avoid with diverticulitis
- Diverticulitis diet dark chocolate
- Surgery to correct diverticulitis
- Does diverticulitis cause incomplete digestion of foods
- What vitamins should i take for diverticulitis
- Antibiotics for diverticulitis flare up
- Drugs/medication for Diverticulitis
- Chewing tobaco and diverticulitis