What could cause grainy stools?

Question
My stools have been very grainy in recent weeks. Often, more than than 2 bowel movements daily, all XXXXXXX or grainy, and very loose. It does not seem like a diarrhea, but very loose. My left side (my stomach) always seems to send small electric shocks or waves (very discomforting) to my left shoulder and head. Gas is also always moving from the left to everywhere inside my stomach. I have had many CT scan, MRI, and X-Rays to no avail. I have even seen an Allergist about 5 months ago. Now, every day, my digestive track (or system) seems to either contracting or creating "pulsations" that kind of hurt, and often that plays negatively with my focus and my mood. Is it possible that my small intestine could have a hole in it, or could be working out of order? That pushing gas that is generated from the left side of my stomach gives me the impression that food never stop to process, and if there's no food, my system is processing something else that I don't know, and that hurts. Help, please.
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Coeliac disease...

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thank you for posting!

I read your query very carefully and I understand your concerns.

Based on your symptoms I think that you suffer from Coeliac disease. This disease is characterized by malabsorption, gluten intolerance, pain, discomfort in the digestive tract and loose stools.

The diagnosis of this diseases is based on the patient symptoms. But, except the tests you have done a colon biopsy is also necessary.

To improve your health condition you should eliminate gluten from your diet.
To do that you should eliminate these foods: bread, pasta, wheat products, barley, rye, ice cream, fruit flavored yogurt, chocolates, lyophilized coffee, chips, mustard, ketchup and canned meat.
But you can eat rice, soybean and corn.

You should consult your gastroenterologist before starting this diet.

Feel free to ask for anything unclear.

All the best.
Dr. Behar.