What is Malabsorption?
Malabsorption is a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Impairment can be of single or multiple nutrients depending on the abnormality. This may lead to malnutrition and a variety of anemias.
Questions and answers on "Malabsorption"
Health resources related to Malabsorption
- Sibo and malabsorption
- Diet for disaccharide malabsorption
- What is bile malabsorption
- The malabsorption of calcium
- The best supplements for malabsorption
- How to diagnose fat malabsorption
- Malabsorption of vitamins minerals
- Does exercise help malabsorption
- Malabsorption of raw vegetables
- How to correct fat malabsorption pranayama