What causes swelling in the face while on Acetaminophen?
you should contact your doctor immediately
if the area above the infected sinus is puffy and painful then you should contact your doctor at once, as this manifestation may be a sign of expansion of the pathogen to the surrounding tissues which makes the infection worse regarding its severity and the treatment's prospective efficacy. In other words it may be a sign that Bactrim DS is not right for your case. Bactrim DS is not a great treatment for sinusitis anyway because there are many resistant pathogens in the community.
Another consideration might be allergic reaction to either Bactrim or hydrocodone but unilateral swelling would be an unusual way for allergy to present with. In any case a doctor has to assess this situation (to examine you) as soon as possible.
I hope it helps!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Excess acetaminophen cause for elevated mcv
- Acetaminophen toxicity cause elevated mcv
- Expired acetaminophen cause hives
- Can acetaminophen cause acne
- Liver damage caused by acetaminophen
- Does acetaminophen cause constipation
- Does acetaminophen cause heart problems
- Can acetaminophen cause heart palpitations
- Does acetaminophen cause heart attacks
- Acetaminophen pm cause pimples