What causes severe knee pain after an injury?
Ortho, psychiatrist and physiotherapy suggested as following
I have gone through the medical history of your son and understood your concerns.
Where to begin? 1. Orthopedic doctor, you have an appointment on Monday.
2. Injury he had on his knee is giving the feeling of pain. Physiotherapy can help along with meds. Discuss with ortho doctor what the best physiotherapy for him.
3. Psychological support. Should see psychiatrist and psychologist for psycho therapy.
4. I am sorry he has to feed 4 children. Should ask for governmental financial aid.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can help deal with knee pain after an injury
- Severe knee pain causes
- What is the remedy for knee pain after an injury
- What causes knee pain after sitting
- Could knee pain caused by an injury be a sprain
- What is the cause of knee pain after injury
- How to cure knee pain caused due to an injury
- Shin injury knee pain what is the cause
- What causes persistent knee pain
- What causes severe knee pain with swelling on foot