What is Bactrim?
Bactrim contains a combination of sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim are both antibiotics that treat different types of infection caused by bacteria. Bactrim is used to treat ear infections, urinary tract infections, bronchitis, traveler's diarrhea, shigellosis, and Pneumocystis.
Questions and answers on "Bactrim"
Health resources related to Bactrim
- Bactrim suspension pediatric dosing
- Bactrim ds required along with akt4
- Is bactrim used after surgery of the great toe
- Can 12 year old use bactrim
- Is bactrim a macrolide
- Does bactrim affect sprintec
- Bactrim side effects dizziness
- Bactrim for vaginal staph
- Bactrim for mrsa pneumonia
- Dry tongue and lips bactrim