What is Hydrocodone?
Hydrocodone is used orally as a narcotic analgesic and antitussive (cough medicine), often in combination with paracetamol (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen.
Questions and answers on "Hydrocodone"
Health resources related to Hydrocodone
- 200 mg hydrocodone
- How to quit hydrocodone
- Hydrocodone 5mg apap 500mg mallinckrodt
- Hydrocodone 10 650 dosage
- Hydrocodone 5mg acetaminophen 325mg
- Hydrocodone apap 10 500mg
- Hydrocodone and enlarged liver
- Symptoms of hydrocodone overdose
- How long after taking hydrocodone do hives appear?
- Why is lower dose of hydrocodone prescribed