What causes severe pain in back of neck and lower head?
Need MRI of neck.
Thank you for using Healthcare Magic. Frombyour description of the pain, this is likely to be related to your cervical spine. You may have a herniated disc, cervical spondylitis or other conditions of the spine.
I suggest an MRI of your neck would help with diagnosis and a visit to an orthopedic specialist. In the meantime take paracetamol and ibuprofen.
I hope this is of help. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dr K A Pottinger,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in the upper back shoulders
- What causes severe pain in lower thoracic area
- What causes severe pain at back and legs
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What causes severe pain in neck arms and thighs
- What could cause severe pain in lower back with vomiting
- Can intake of lexapro cause severe pain in lower back