What is Herniated disc?
Protrusion of a degenerated or fragmented intervertebral disc into the intervertebral foramen with potential compression of a nerve root or into the spinal canal with potential compression of the cauda equina in the lumbar region or the spinal cord at higher levels characterized by disruption of the annular fibrosis.
Questions and answers on "Herniated disc"
Health resources related to Herniated disc
- C3 4 herniated disc symptoms
- Herniated disc causing atrial fibrillation
- Will herniated disc l5 s1 cause constipation
- Herniated disc taking percocet shall i continue
- Herniated disc in back relief
- Weakness in limbs mri showed herniated disc is it tia
- Herniated disc c4 c5 symptoms
- How to relieve pain from herniated disc
- What problems does a herniated disc cause
- Disability living allowance and herniated disc