What causes sensitivity to light, fatigue, metallic taste in mouth and neck pain?
consult your psychiatrist and take the psychiatric medications regularly
Thanks for writing in to us at hcm.
I understand your anxiousness regarding your health problem.
It looks like you have had an episode of mania in march because of which you have been put on medication. The medications take around a month time to show its effects.
It is good to know that your Ekg , chest Xray , CT of head and blood reports are normal.
Nothing to worry so please be relaxed.
About the left side pain kindly consult a neurologist if any nerve conduction studies are required.
There is no need for another CT Scan.
It would be nice to know the medications you are having which have been prescribed by your psychiatrist. Probably you should consult him/her regarding a dosage change.
I think physically you have no problems as all your reports are normal.
Hence relax , kindly consult your psychiatrist and take the psychiatric medications regularly.
Also get involved in extracurricular activities and meditation that divert your attention from the illness.
Hope this answers your query. Don't worry .
Do write back if you have any further doubts.
Get well soon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neck pain metallic taste
- What could cause metallic taste in mouth
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth and passing out
- Metallic taste in mouth caused by parasites
- Metal taste in mouth causes
- What causes abdominal discomfortconstipation and metallic taste in mouth
- Metallic taste in mouth causes microgynon
- What causes a metallic taste in the mouth after coughing
- What causes dry mouth and metallic taste in mouth
- Causes of metallic taste in mouth tcm