What is Neck pain?
Neck pain can be due to various causes. It most commonly occurs due to poor posture and spraining the neck during sleep, stretching, exercise etc. It can also be due to infections - meningitis for example. Slipping of the bony skeleton ( vertebra ) underneath or laxity of the ligaments can lead to neck pain.
Questions and answers on "Neck pain"
Health resources related to Neck pain
- Back and neck pain and itch
- Exercise for upper back and neck pain
- Burning throat and neck pain
- Choking feeling neck pain breastbone
- Neck pain bruises on legs
- Neck pain after abortion
- Neck pain after a stroke
- Neck pain and dry tired eyes
- Burping sinus head neck pain
- Neck pain collar boan pain chest pain