Suggest treatment for severe diarrhea

A 46 year old man present with moderate to severe diarrhea for 2 days, history ate a 2 days old bread. Dehydration is managed from mild-moderate and prevented from severe dehydration by admitted to ER and given 500 cc fluid replacement. No fever to subfebris. Blood sample taken and shows mostly normal result (HB, Leu, Ery, ESR, Pla, HT, MCV, MCH, MCHC are normal). Natrium is little low, 132. However the diff count shows Basophil 0, eosinophil 0, rod 20, segment 45, lymphocyte 18, monocyte 6. The thing that worries me that it written in the lab result Myelocyte 3%, metamyelocyte 8%. Should I worry?
Because leukemia doesn't match. Or this is a begining of leukemia? Thanks
Fri, 8 Dec 2017