What is Bipolar disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a psychiatric disorder.It is characterized by periods of depression alternating with periods of mania.It is managed by drugs like lithium, sodium valproate and carbamazipine.
Questions and answers on "Bipolar disorder"
Health resources related to Bipolar disorder
- Lamotrigine bipolar disorder
- Is bipolar disorder a psychotic disorder
- How to treat bipolar disorder and addictions in a person
- Treat bipolar disorder with medication
- How to cure bipolar disorder
- Who can get bipolar disorder
- Bipolar disorder and feeling weak
- Diagnosis of Bipolar disorder in childhood and adolescence
- Bipolar disorder relationship problems
- Effect of bipolar disorder