What causes neck pain?
neck strain.NSAID, muscle relaxant.hot compression
I went through the query and understood your concern.
Since it started with neck pain after sleep with no rashes or clinical features of cold or sinusitis, the most probable cause is neck muscle strain. You should take NSAID like aceclofenac with muscle relaxants like chlorzoxazone/ tizanidine twice daily for 3-5 days based on the responce along with hot compression. This will help you. Along with this,physiotherapy will be helpful.
If your pain does not relieve in 3 - 5 days then scanning is required to diagnose if any other problem.
I hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.
Wish you good health and faster recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of neck pain and shivering
- Causes head neck pain
- Neck pain caused by cpap
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- Implanon causes neck pain
- What causes rightsided neck pain
- Neck pain caused by snorting
- What causes constant neck pain
- What could be the cause of neck pain
- What can cause neck pain
- Experiencing slight pinches at the top of heart. Have heart burn and...
- Have low thyroid, having rashes and cramping in legs. Suggest the...
- Body tingles while coughing. Anything wrong?
- Have swelling in perineum. Having reddish discharge near anus. Diagnosis?
- On ropinerol and levodopa for parkinson's disease. Hallucinating...
- Is it possible to have a tonsil stone lodged in the epiglottis?
- Have tenderness on head. Taken methylprednisolone. Done blood test...
- Vein in hand keeps twitching and pulsating. Reason?
- Swallowed a gold crown. Suggest the treatment
- Friend suffering from chicken pox. Should I take any medicine as a...