What causes low creatinine level in urine?
Low urine creatinine
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Low creatinine levels in the urine can be related to reduced kidney function, malnourished and low muscle mass. However, 0 urine creatinine, in most cases its due to in inadequate sampling. Yes, you should not worry about it. Serum creatinine levels are much more reliable indicators of kidney function. If the serum creatinine is within the normal range with no elevation of BUN or urea, then your kidneys are working just fine.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Increased creatinine level causes
- What causes high bun and creatinine levels
- Low creatinine causes
- Proteinuria, creatinine level causes
- What causes a spike in creatinine level
- Causes of elevated creatinine levels
- What causes to increase creatinine level
- Causes of high creatinine levels
- What causes low creatinine levels in urine
- Cause of frequent urination and high creatinine