IgA Nephropathy. On Methylprednisolone, Irovel medication. Renal biopsy done, high serum creatinine, protein in urine. Do I need transplant or dialysis?

Hi Doctor, I have diagnosed recently igA Nepthropathy after a renal biopsy , my serum creatinine level is 1.89mg/dl & protein in the urine is +300mg. Now i am taking below mentioned drugs, Methylprednisolone 4mg Irovel 150mg( Irbesartan ) Esomeprazole Kindly check & advise below points, 1. How long can i live without a transplant or dialysis? 2. How long can I live a healthy life before the transplant? 3. Is this curable? 4. What about the pregnancy? 5. Is this is a serious case? Thanks for the support as I am in a deep trouble with this. If you needs i can send my biopsy report as well. B Rgds
Mon, 16 Jul 2012