What is Serum creatinine?
Serum creatinine is a level of creatinine in blood or serum. It is the indicator of kidney function. the normal is 0.1 to 0.9. Any increase in this indicates deterioration of kidney function i.e. cleaning and filtration of blood.
Questions and answers on "Serum creatinine"
Health resources related to Serum creatinine
- Serum creatinine and livolin
- Worried over serum creatinine level
- Fibromyalgia and serum creatinine
- How to bring down serum creatinine
- Serum creatinine and diabetes
- Medicine to reduce serum creatinine papaya
- Elevated serum creatinine blood urea levels how to control them
- How to reduce serum creatinine level homeopathy
- Elevated serum creatinine
- Homeo medicine to control serum creatinine