Body swelling, low urine quantity, enervation, have high serum creatinine, blood urea, sodium, potassium, prescribed medicines. Suggestion?

my mother is 62yrs old. her serum creatine :2.9, blood urea:63,sodium:118,potassium:2.4. her whole body is full swelling. urine is very less. energy level is very less. TLC is 0000. haemoglobin is 8.8. Eposis-4000 & iron injections are given after 4days. detail of medicine 1.torsemide tablets 100mg 1------1 2.metolazone 5mg 1------1 3.pantoprazole(ec) levosulpiride cap. 1 4.cefpodoxime proxetil 200mg 1 5.moxilong 0.3mg 1 6. calcium citrate malate & calcitriol cap 1 7. febuxostat 40mg as uric acid is 7.8 1 8.bestozyme capsules 1 please give us suggestion. regards, mohit seth YYYY@YYYY 0000
Wed, 26 Sep 2012