What causes itchy rashes on legs and arms in a child?
Looks like fungal infection.
Welcome to HCM.
I Can understand your concerns.
By looking at the pictures that you have attached, the lesions appears to be fungal infection.
In fungal infection the skin lesion tends to increase and it itches.
Fungal infection can increase over short period of time.
In my opinion, you should apply Miconazole cream locally three times a day for 5 days.
If there is no improvement in 24 hours then an examination by a Dermatologist is a must.
Fungal infection responds very quickly to antifungal cream so if there is no response in 24 hours, we should rule out other possibilities like Eczema or other skin disease.
I hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red and itchy blisters on legs and arms
- What could cause itchy rashes on the legs
- What causes itchy rash on abdomen
- Child has itchy rash what could be the cause
- What is the cause for itchy rash on the vagina
- What causes itchy skin rash
- What causes itchy rashes on neck
- What causes rash on legs
- What is the cause for itchy swollen rashes
- What causes itchy rashes on buttocks