What causes increased blood pressure and pulse after intense physical activity?
Cardiac function evaluation needed.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Usually blood pressure and pulse increase after intense physical activity, but not so fast breathing problems.
You have a positive family history about heart diseases and your age warrants a complete cardiac ( heart function) check up.
Heart function can be evaluated by some tests and these include measurement of blood pressure regularly for a couple of days, ECG, cardiac ultrasound and cardiac stress test.
I suggest you to discuss with your primary care Doctor about the possibility of having these tests done.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes misreadings of blood pressure
- What causes systolic blood pressure
- Increase in blood pressure causes
- Will ambien cause increase in blood pressure
- Increased blood pressure cause itching
- What causes low blood pressure
- What could be the cause for increasing blood pressure
- What causes blood pressure to bounce
- What causes oscillations in blood pressure
- What causes an increase in blood pressure after an hour