What is Stent?
Stent is medical term used for a tube which is temporily holded for a natural conduit to open and to allow access for surgery.
Questions and answers on "Stent"
Health resources related to Stent
- Dj stent block sperms
- No stent lithotripsy
- Cardiac stent and interferential treatment physiotherapy
- Is putting a heart stent in a risky procedure
- Post cardiac stent symptoms
- How to administer chemo stent
- Pain after stone removal and stent placement
- Will i be able to fly after having stent fitted
- Pvcs after stent placement
- Heart stent through penis