What causes headache, nausea and vaginal discharge while on Postinor 2?

Dr. Aarti Abraham

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 2 Jun 2017 in Women's Health
Question: Hello , last month my period came twice , both heavy flows , one was on the 8th-12th April , the other was 21st-26th April ( the other was as a result of Postinor 2 I had taken I think) , I had unprotected sex on the 26th April as I was still spotting and I didn't bother to take the emergency pill... I've been feeling abit of and I decided to do a pregnancy test which was done on the 8th of may in the hospital (a blood test ) , it came out negative .. now I'm wondering when I'm likely to see my next period and if there's a possibility I might be pregnant, when next I should do a test ? Mind you I have headaches , nausea, vagina discharge, peeing a lot today and tender breast
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
If you have not had unprotected sex after 26 th of April, you can safely take a test after five more days and rely upon it.
This is true if you have fairly regular periods.
After taking postinor, periods are erratic for a cycle.
Hence it is not possible to predict the date of your next period.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Aarti Abraham 16 minutes later
I had sex on monday 8th may but i used postinor 2 as well
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
As below

Detailed Answer:
Okay.
Take a pregnancy test as advised earlier.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T