What causes frequent urination?
there something I can do for the frequency No rest .
Get tested for UTI.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Frequent urination is the most common symptom of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) specially in females at this age.
Now important here is to rule out UTI and the causes behind it.
Most common causes of UTI are:
2.Stones in renal tract
I would advise you following:
1.Ultrasound Abdomen with KUB.
3. Urine culture.
4. X ray KUB.
You would be treated based on size, site of stone if found.
If Urine infection is found you would be given antibiotics based on culture report.
Initially i start my patients on Norfloxacin or Ciprofloxacin for UTI till the culture report comes.
This is my personal opinion for you based on available details.
If you have any further query please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children