What causes fever, mouth ulcers, constant dry throat, night sweats and nausea?
needs blood tests
Thanks for writing to us.
From your description it looks like your daughter could have a bacterial infection of throat or chest.
It could also be infectious mononucleosis.
It is better to take her to your pediatrician and get her thoroughly examined.
She may need blood tests to confirm the infection and along with an xray as per examination findings.
Continue motrin and plenty of liquids to keep her hydrated meanwhile.
Wishing your child speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dengue fever mouth ulcer
- What causes chronic mouth ulcers
- Mouth ulcers with sore throat and fever
- Mouth ulcers night sweats
- What causes multiple mouth ulcers
- What causes mouth ulcers in babies
- Mouth ulcers with fever
- What is the remedy for mouth ulcer after fever
- What causes night sweats and nausea after ovulation
- What can cause mouth ulcers