What causes night sweats, elevated blood pressure levels, sudden headaches and anxiety?

Cardiologist
Question
the last 2 nights I have had some problems with night sweats and elevated blood pressure also the onset of sudden headaches at the back behind the ears its not severe and it do not last and feeling of general anxiety it wakes me up my hole body shivers. i thought it might be a bug so i started taking candibactin ar and br to get rid of the bug i have done this in the past i also take probiotics and extra calcium and magnesium but something is different this time
Fri, 11 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would explain as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!

I passed carefully through your question and would explain that your symptoms could be related to an infection or inflammation.

The elevated blood pressure could be a normal reaction to the pain or fever.

Have you measured your body temperature?

I agree with your decision on starting an antibiotic, but I would recommend first consulting with your attending physician for a careful physical exam and some tests:

- a chest X ray study
- complete blood count
- PCR, ESR for inflammation
- an abdominal ultrasound
- a urine analysis
- a blood bacterial culture
- a urine bacterial culture.

Further tests be needed based on the above test results, in order to determine the type of infection and the proper treatment options.

Kind regards,

Dr. Iliri