Get the investigations done as advised
Thanks for your query. I fully understand your concerns regarding your failing health.
1. Firstly, nasal allergy
is the apparent cause of your common cold
symptoms. You will get substantial relief with Azelastin Nasal spray
+ oral anti-allergic drugs, such as Montelukast
and Levoceterizine twice daily.
2. Secondly, the probable causes of other symptoms are either, anemia, worms infestation, under-active thyroid
and Multi-Vitamin (A, B complex and D) deficiency; or, constant mental stress.
3. Get the following investigations done :- Hemoglobin
level (for anemia), Thyroid Hormone Profile (for under-active thyroid) and Blood Sugar (to rule out diabetes).
4. Take Vitamin A & D and B-complex supplements TWICE daily initially. also, take a single-tablet deworming course of Albendazole
(400mg): repeat the tablet after 3 days.
5. If you are suffering from chronic mental stress/anxiety/depression, a regular course of anti-psychotic drugs will revert your body condition to normal.
6. Further treatment would depend on the tests' reports.
Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with me and will prescribe the advised drugs in appropriate doses.
You are welcome to share the test reports with me for further advice, if you feel like.
Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any.
Dr. Rakesh Karanwal