What is Dandruff?
Dandruff is the shedding of dead skin cells from the scalp. As skin cells die a small amount of flaking is normal.
Questions and answers on "Dandruff"
Health resources related to Dandruff
- I have patches on my head with lots of dandruff
- Does pcos cause dandruff
- Cradle cap dandruff shampoo
- Wet dandruff itchy scalp over scaling of scalp remedy
- Dandruff like flakes on scrotum
- Natural treatment for severe dandruff
- Does omeprazol cause dandruff
- Shaved head for dandruff treatment
- Dandruff cause boils and rashes
- Diagnosis of dandruff