What causes excessive sweating and low appetite in children?
Urinary tract infection can be the reason.
Thank you for the query.
Before he was prescribed amoxicillin, did he have any tests done?
Considering his symptoms, he needs at least some basic tests. Urinary tract infection, is a common reason of such symptoms in his age. He may suffer from some pain while urinating, but not necessarily.
I suggest you to take him to a doctor. Blood work, urine analysis and abdominal ultrasound are the good tests to be done at the beginning.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause excessive sweating
- Excessive sweating is cause by marijuana
- What causes excessive sweating migraine and dizziness while standing up
- Excessive sweating causes
- Medical causes excessive sweating
- What is causing excessive sweating in face and head
- Excessive sweating what could be causing this
- What causes excessive sweating cold and headaches only during nights
- What causes excessive sweating and redness in ears
- Implanon cause excessive sweating