What causes bloated tummy and breathless along with frequent urination?
I have a bloated tummy. I have an active life these days however, I am breathless walking the stairs. I can feel something in my tummy, I have early morning hunger which has never happened before. Last month period was on feb 3rd after which we had regular sex for 20 days. This month period on mar 3rd was very brief for jus half a day and ended. I took a home pregnancy test today mroning and it is negative. Excessive hunger in the morning and i can feel the food going down. problems with digestion and have gas. frequent urination and throat mostly dry. This has been happening for the past 15 days. What can be the reason. Kindly help
Please check blood sugar
I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns about morning hunger, excess thirst and urination .
Following is my reply:
1. These symptoms you have described are suggestive of prediabetes / diabetes.
2. Please get fasting blood sugar levels and send me report for further advice.
3. Having brief periods once in a while is normal and not suggestive of pregnancy.
I hope your doubt is clarified. Let me know if you wish any other information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- Frequent urination caused by tummy tuck
- Bloated stomach cause frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children