What causes autoimmune hemolytic anemias?
Needs evaluation further.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that please send me your entire blood test reports . It will be difficult to comment on the reports that you have sent as they can be very non specific plus you need not worry about leukemia and liver issues as in that case other tests will also show abnormalities like cbc , lft etc.
Even lupus activity can give rise to all your issues and it needs to be determined whether its the underlying disease that troubles you or something else is going on .
So please upload your reports so that we can understand your position better. Any other concerns feel free to ask .
Thanks for reverting back.
Sometimes in autoimmune hemolytic anemias due to destruction of red blood cells vitamin B12 levels can be increased but it needs to be seen in whole scenario . Yes I would like to see your all test reports as to what were done.
Have you taken any vitamin B supplement earlier ? plus I would like to see the peripheral smear report also if they have reported any atypical cells .
Thank you for reverting back.
Well looking at the reports that you have sent I dont think there exist a possibility of either Polycythemia vera or CML. Polycythemia vera patient will have high Hemoglobin and CML patient will have high TLC counts primarily which is not present in your case so I dont see a possibility for the same anyhow .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Acute hemolytic anemia causes
- Immune hemolytic anemia causes
- Idiopathic hemolytic anemia causes
- Novocaine autoimmune hemolytic anemia
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia causes
- Microcytic autoimmune hemolytic anemia
- Leukopenia, hemolytic anemia causes
- Microangiopathic hemolytic anemia causes
- Hemolytic anemia causes
- What is imuran what has caused hemolytic anemia
- Suggest foods and drinks which helps in healthy development of tooth?
- Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles....
- Undergoing replacement therapy for low IgG. Have pain in chest and foot....
- Child having frequent unconsciousness. Nil observation shown in EEG and...
- Took monistat and have swelling on uvula. Is it a side effect?
- Having pain, sweating hips and around waist line and legs. Buldging...
- Have ulcerative colitis and taking remicaid infusion therapy. Suggest...
- Having irregular periods. Done with pelvic ultrasound and blood test....
- Should I shave groin hair before going for colonoscopy?
- Having swelling in face, hands, feet and rashes all over body. Had bouts...