What is Methotrexate?
Methotrexate is one of the most effective and commonly used medicines in the treatment of several forms of arthritis and other rheumatic conditions. It is known as a disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drug (DMARD), because it not only decreases the pain and swelling of arthritis, but it also can decrease damage to joints and long-term disability.
Questions and answers on "Methotrexate"
Health resources related to Methotrexate
- Methotrexate for ectopic pregnancy
- Injectable methotrexate side effects
- Intrathecal methotrexate dosing
- Methotrexate and eyes
- Methotrexate and tooth extraction
- Generic for methotrexate
- Methotrexate causing a false positve blood pregnancy test help
- Methotrexate iv package insert
- Usage of Methotrexate
- Methotrexate and blood on toilet paper after wipe\