Owl Image

What causes abdominal pain, nausea, flatulence, belching and gastric?

Excellent
Question
Ihave been having abdominal pain,nausea and gas all through my digestive tract. Excess flatulence and belching.What may be the cause?
Sat, 27 Jan 2018 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hello. The causes can be many

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. The causes of excessive, flatulence, nausea and pain can be many but the.most likely cause is gastrointestinal infection, irritable bowel syndrome and sometimes recent changes in dietary habits. You require, a short course of antibiotic support along with probiotics and plenty of oral fluids. A few days of antacid drug will also help. If condition doesnot improve in a couple of days, an ultrasound of abdomen may be necessary.
Thanks and regards

Follow-up: What causes abdominal pain, nausea, flatulence, belching and gastric? 1 hour later
Could Gluten allergy or celiac disease be involved?

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. It is very unlikely

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Gluten or celiac at this age is very unlikely and also donot match with presentation. I advise you to avoid cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, radish, turnip, excess of legumes and milk products. Rest you can eat at leisure. .
Thanks and regards